Our company was incorporated in 1996, by promoters, Mr. Dev Aswani, Mr. Narain Aswani and Mr. Mahesh
Aswani, all of who are directors of the company. Later in the year 2000, Mr. Suresh Aswani also
joined HFPL as a director of the company.
Before the company came into existence, its promoters were engaged in brokerage business through a proprietary firm.
Mr. Mahesh Aswani started the firm and offered services such as initial public offers and secondary market to its clients.
The firm promoters were sub-brokers of the ASE and BSE.
There used to be a ring where saudas (transactions) took place through a OUT-CRY system. With the introduction
of computerised transactions, many exchanges lost their trade volumes which resulted in closure of many
of such stock exchanges including the ASEL. However, SEBI permitted extinguishing exchanges to form its subsidiaries and
allow their members to trade through market platforms such as the BSE and NSE of India. Such an arrangement allowed
HFPL to be affiliated to ASE Capital Market Ltd. (subsidiary of ASEL) and continue serving to its huge client base.
The company has acquired cards of BSE and CDSL (for demate services).
The company has large number of individual and corporate clients (6000+ as of November 2010). The company has three
branches spread across the city and is planning for more branches in the nearby future.
The company also received best businessman award from All India Sindhi Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- Our share dealing service is simple, cost-effective and efficient.
Most deals can be completed immediately over telephone – alternatively you can deal in person at one of our
- We can also provide you with the latest market information over telephone.
- We provide services for equity cash, equity derivatives, currency derivatives and insurances.
- We trade in future commodities on Multi-Commodity Exchange (MCX) platform through our sister company Hardik Multicom Broking Pvt. Ltd..
- We trade in currency cash market through our sister company Platinum Money Changer Pvt. Ltd., registered under the Reserve Bank of India.
- Our demat services are provided through Central Depository Services Ltd. (CDSL) and National Securities Depository Ltd. (NSDL).
- We also deal with mutual funds and provide IPO related services.
- We facilitate our clients wiFAQsth online trade confirmations, SMSes for all their transactions carried out in depository, information about their ledger balances, any short security pay-ins and demat balances.
- Our clients also benefit from the Investor Awareness programs organised by the company twice a year.
- Our promoters are experienced and always willing to assist clients in taking useful investment decisions.
- We practice the single window registration system for Equity, Commodity, Forex and DP registrations.
- Our services are open to NRIs as well.